Friday, November 4, 2011

Visits from the Mailmain

The mailman had a special delivery for us last week, and not just 1 but 2 very special deliveries.  We started off the week with a fabulous Crema Marfil Trellis gracing our kitchen backsplash.  As soon as the FedEx guy left, I rushed to rip the boxes apart and throw together a sneak peak of what the tiles will potentially look like once installed.


I know I went back and forth with the backsplash decision for more months than I want to count ... but once it was ordered, I never looked back.  I'm glad that I went with a big statement that hopefully I can love for many more years to come!


And to finish off this productive week, FedEx decided to stop by again ... this time with a gorgeous black Bertazzoni range hood!


This wasn't my original choice & I was totally freaked out at the thought of ordering a breakin-my-bank range hood just from a single picture I've seen online... But no regrets here whatsoever!


The backsplash is going up tonight so hopefully more pics to come!

3 comments: